Saturday, November 3, 2012

What I did on Saturday...

I am really feeling the heat, so to speak.  I have four quilts still to be done, one mini quilt for a swap and a bunch of pillows to be finished by Christmas.   I feel like one of those gerbils on a wheel--running fast but getting nowhere.
Here is what I have accomplished today:


This little block is for a swap.  I have never participated in a swap before, but thought it might be nice to be an active blogger, rather than just an observer.
This needs to be completed by November 20th.
I am having fun with this.











This is a paper piecing project.  The mountains are done--tomorrow the trees.
Paper piecing is fantastic!  Oh, the things you can make with fabric...






The backing fabric came today for my quilt #2.  It's perfect for the quilt design.  Photos to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment