Tuesday, August 28, 2012

And Kitty Makes Three.....

I just cannot explain it!  I adore my gray, fluffy, one-eyed cat.

Her name is Sofia Loren (after the the actress, of course.)  She was named by my daughter, who was the original owner of lovely Sofia until an emergency brought Sofia to my doorstep.  I had no desire to take care of a cat, but took in Ms Sofia because my daughter asked.  It was supposed to be temporary, but as the months went by I began to dread the day my daughter would reclaim Sofia.  Well, that never happened.  Sofia has been with us now for 6 years.  She is a member of our family--me, my husband and Sofia.

I should be jealous, because Sofia adores my husband, Tom.  He calls her "Kitty Cat", not Sofia, but she doesn't seem to mind.  She sits on his lap with her head on his chest and sleeps while he watches whatever sport is on TV.



Here is my latest Glam Shot of Sofia.




No comments:

Post a Comment